OTST 2015 - Conference Registration
The sixth international workshop on Optical Terahertz Science and Technology (OTST 2015) will be held in San Diego, California, USA from March 8 - 13, 2015. There have been exciting developments at Terahertz frequencies in the past two years, and the goal of this conference is to bring together researchers from all over the world to discuss advances ranging from cutting edge sensing and detection to nonlinear dynamics in multifunctional materials.
In addition, on March 8th there will be an introductory workshop/tutorial for students and those who are new to the world of THz science and technology.
Important Upcoming Dates:
Abstract Submission Open: Now
Room Reservation Open: Now
Abstract Submission Closed: November 16
Notification of Acceptance: January 9
November 1, 2014, 10:00 AM PST to January 29, 2015, 11:59 PM PST
Early Registration Fee: $700.00
January 30, 2015, 10:00 AM PST to February 22, 2015, 11:59 PM PST
Late Registration Fee: $800.00
• 100% payment is due at the time of registration.
• Payment method is by credit card: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for OTST 2015 Conference
• Cancellations must be submitted in writing; email is preferred.
• Cancellations made on or before February 5, 2015 will result in the loss of one hundred twenty dollars ($120) from the Registration Fee.
• Cancellations made February 6 to February 22, 2015 will result in the loss of a fifty percent (50%) cancellation fee of the Registration Fee.
• Cancellations made after February 23, 2015 12:00am PST will result in the loss of a one hundred percent (100%) cancellation fee of the Registration Fee.
• Full refunds or partial refunds will not be processed for guests who choose to leave the program early.
• Payments made for registrations may not be transferred from one meeting to another. All cancellation policies apply.
• Refunds may take up to thirty (30) days to be processed.
For cancellation and refund policy for the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, please refer to their website.
Please direct inquiries to Rick Averitt
OTST2015: Optical Terahertz Conference